GT Williams Ltd - Specialist Civil Engineering Contractors
GT Williams Ltd is a long established family owned Civil Engineering company specialising in Utilities, Groundworks and Highways. With nearly 60 years in the construction industry, GT Williams Ltd is one of the most experienced contractors in the country; operating from their Headquarters on the Llyn Peninsula on projects throughout North Wales and beyond.
GT Williams Ltd is also well known in the UK water industry and currently the only North Wales based contractor to have achieved Water Industry Registration Scheme (WIRS) accreditation. This means we are qualified to install water supplies to new properties as an independent 'Self Lay' contractor prior to the utility company adopting the pipework.
The WIRS scheme is operated by Lloyd's Register on behalf of the water industry in England and Wales and recognised by all water utility companies.
GT Williams Ltd provides a diverse range of services to customers including:
- Installation & renovation of Water Mains & Services
- Installation of new Surface Water Drainage systems including Attenuation Tanks
- Installation of new Public and Private Sewerage Systems
- Installation of new Septic Tanks, Waste Water Treatment Plants & Pumping Stations
- Construction of Roadways & footways
- Housing Development Schemes
By using specialist plant and equipment, continually updating our know-how and employing full-time highly skilled operatives who receive continuous training and development, we achieve excellent results and optimum turn around. All our staff are aware of their responsibility for excellence, safety and respect for the environment.